There are no steps, no stages, no attaining, no striving, no labels, no dogmas
What is Advaita Vedanta (non-dual wisdom)
and how does it illumine the way to live in the awareness of freedom and love?
Meet Shikhaa and Mayank
Shikhaa and Mayank have returned to NZ after 35 years living in India, having imbibed teachings from the wisdom tradition (Advaita Vedanta). They are modern spiritual teachers who share this ancient knowledge in a relevant and accessible format. They are living examples of what they teach and make meditation accessible, practical and fun.
THE END OF YEAR RETREAT,
- Discover the power of embodied awareness.
- Inspire a regular meditation practice in your daily life.
- Transform your perspective on mind-dramas, worries, stress and agitation.
- Learn conscious breathing practices to cultivate a power to remain centered.
- Rest and take a 'dip' in the source of your Being and know that you are not born to suffer.
Gentle Aware Somatic Movement
You will practice:
- Grounding, stabilising and strengthening mind-body connections.
- Down-regulating and revitalising your nervous system.
- Awareness of how to breath and move in order to nourish your brain and body with
healthy Functional Movement practises.
Email us to find out more about the End of Year Retreat Download the Retreat Program
Strathean Retreat Centre, 212 Old Hautere Road, Te Horo, (1 hr. north of Wellington).
COST (per person):
Two person shared accommodation: $690
Single accommodation ($10 extra per night) $730
(Accommodation, all meals and teachings included)
Day attendance (all meals and teachings included) $150 per day
If you cannot attend the full 5-day retreat, write to us for options for partial attendance.
Camping option on the beautiful Strathean grounds is also available.