Wisdom of Meditation Retreat
WHERE:Le Jardin de Safran,
Les Bois de la Font, 46260 Varaire, Midi Pyrenees Occitanie
WHEN: September 19-23, 2018
Early Bird Price:
€500: Shared occupancy onsite rooms
€470: Campers (Bring your own tent & bedding)
€440: Stay in a nearby B&B
€100: Deposit to reserve your place
NOTE: €70 increase after August 15, 2018
A unique opportunity to join spiritual teachers Rebecca & Mayank during their visit to Toulouse for a satsang, meditation and Soma Yoga retreat.
All classes will be simultaneously translated from English to French.
See DETAILS for information on cost, location, program & accommodation.
Treat yourself to four days of yoga, conscious breathing practises and meditation. You will be nourished by the quiet surroundings of this beautiful retreat centre and inspired and uplifted by the presence and teachings of two authentic yogis, who are touring Europe from India to share the way they live their lives - in the wisdom of meditation.
WHAT IS OFFERED IN THIS COURSE:
- Meditation - meditation revives our natural state of Being and fulfils our true seeking in a profound and lasting way?
- Satsang - through discourse, discussion and contemplation satsang is an exploration as to how the mind can be released from its association with worry, negative comparison, emotional hurts, and other struggles that keeps one feeling bound, doubtful or dissatisfied in everyday life.
- Pranic Awareness (Pranayam) - innovative conscious breathing techniques that are easily integrated into your busy lives, and work to strengthen your nervous system and deepen your meditation.
- Soma Yoga - How to incorporate simple, conscious movements into day-to-day life.
- Kirtan - singing of simple Sanskrit mantras. The powerful resonance of the Sanskrit sounds uplifts the spirits and the body's energy field is stilled and transformed.
Read more on Wisdom of Meditation Home Page.