Wisdom of Meditation Weekend Retreat
WHERE: Portland Friends Meeting,
Portland, Maine, USA
WHEN: August 31 - September 2, 2018
COST: $295 USD / Save your place with a $50 USD deposit (non-refundable).
A unique opportunity to join spiritual teachers Rebecca & Mayank during their visit to Portland for a satsang, meditation and Soma Yoga weekend meeting.
See DETAILS for information on cost, location, program.
WHAT IS OFFERED IN THIS COURSE:
- Meditation - meditation revives our natural state of Being and fulfils our true seeking in a profound and lasting way?
- Satsang - through discourse, discussion and contemplation satsang is an exploration as to how the mind can be released from its association with worry, negative comparison, emotional hurts, and other struggles that keeps one feeling bound, doubtful or dissatisfied in everyday life.
- Pranic Awareness (Pranayam) - innovative conscious breathing techniques that are easily integrated into your busy lives, and work to strengthen your nervous system and deepen your meditation.
- Soma Yoga - How to incorporate simple, conscious movements into day-to-day life.
- Kirtan - singing of simple Sanskrit mantras. The powerful resonance of the Sanskrit sounds uplifts the spirits and the body's energy field is stilled and transformed.
Invite your friends and family for this charity event. Their $15 donation will go to the Indian NGO charity - Educate Girls.
Read more on Wisdom of Meditation Home Page.