Wisdom of Meditation Retreat
WHERE: Wisteria Acres, Langley, British Columbia
WHEN: August 9-12, 2018
COST: Shared occupancy onsite rooms.
Campers: Bring your own tent & bedding.
Stay in a nearby B&B.
A unique opportunity to join spiritual teachers Rebecca & Mayank during their visit to Vancouver for a satsang, meditation and Soma Yoga retreat.
See DETAILS for information on cost, location, program & accommodation.
Rebecca and Mayank have emerged on the world spiritual stage as modern
teachers who have imbibed the teachings from the east and transformed them to be relevant to the western, more scientific mind. Meditation, as they teach, is natural. There are no steps, no stages, no attaining, no striving, no labels, no dogmas.
At the beautiful and tranquil Wisteria Acres Retreat - only 45 minutes drive from Vancouver - join us for what is sure to be a dynamic, heart-felt, and enriching retreat.
WHAT IS OFFERED IN THIS COURSE:
- Meditation - meditation revives our natural state of Being and fulfils our true seeking in a profound and lasting way?
- Satsang - through discourse, discussion and contemplation satsang is an exploration as to how the mind can be released from its association with worry, negative comparison, emotional hurts, and other struggles that keeps one feeling bound, doubtful or dissatisfied in everyday life.
- Pranic Awareness (Pranayam) - innovative conscious breathing techniques that are easily integrated into your busy lives, and work to strengthen your nervous system and deepen your meditation.
- Soma Yoga - How to incorporate simple, conscious movements into day-to-day life.
- Kirtan - singing of simple Sanskrit mantras. The powerful resonance of the Sanskrit sounds uplifts the spirits and the body's energy field is stilled and transformed.
Read more on Wisdom of Meditation Home Page.